Thursday, May 6, 2010


So I'm done. . . with the first of two weeks that have turned out be a ten on the stress meter scale. Four papers and three power point presentations later I'm exhausted but very well versed on the following issues:

1. Mercury as a Toxicant in New Mexico

2. Python Invasions in the Everglades

3. Range and Fire. History and use of fire in North and South America

4. The ethical Theory of Kant and how it applies to the movie Platoon

5. The Santa Fe Watershed Restoration project, including 51 vital points that need to be covered pre, implementation and post restoration.

Now all I have to do is take eight finals! No make that seven. I got a 30/30 on my integrated organic and biochemistry lab final!

Uhggg. That alligator is school and I'm the python. I feel like I'm being eaten alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment