Wednesday, May 19, 2010


So tomorrow is the big day. The scary, the hard, the worst Birthday ever. . Tomorrow I'll pass from youth to well frankly I don't really know what. I'll be 30. Am I ready? Hell no! Am I scared? Hell yes! I feel like I have to phase out of being immature to becoming a real adult. The great thing about it? As I sit here writing this my son says that tomorrow will be the best. And maybe, just maybe it won't be as bad as 29. Thirty is the new 20 I hear. But I only hear that from old people! But I am loved, surrounded by people who care and healthy. I'm active and conscientious about what i do to my body. I have a great booty, a great family and a good future. So here's hoping that 30 really is the new 20, that my thirties are awesome and that i can thrive in this new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment