Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ahh. . .The horror of the end of the semester.


The end of the semester is upon me, and the accumulation of all the information that has been rammed into my head for the last few months is coming. For such a momentous occasion, each teacher has demanded a paper, and a test and a power point presentation. Now, I love school. Being able to leave a class and have a in intense knowledge of something that others don't have is very satisfying in a self absorbed, egocentric way. But I HATE that each teacher demands so much all at the same time. And I hate that my almost perfect GPA might be compromised because there is sooo much on my plate it's hard to make sure all of it is perfect. I feel like that little shrimp in the Little Mermaid that gets eaten by the sea witch Ursula. Ursula is school and kids and everything else, while I cower in the corner and try to survive without being devoured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment